DIRTY GAMES: 150 GI...

Notifications
Clear all

DIRTY GAMES: 150 GIVEAWAY pt2!

degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

A little Giveaway from Dirty Games! Part II

Previous Giveaway was such a fun and its time to do it again (before another and different giveaway will comes in).

So think of your favorite game and get split 150€ into 3x?50€ prices randomly choosen:

50€ will get - each of three random names picked. Or if there will be only one participant - will get it all 150€, if two - it will be split to 75€ - 75 €

Again, it's from my own pocket to have some fun again a bit.

The topic/rules:

1.post into comment which of your favorite game (except White Rabbit - Ive made that one already) should deserve retake/be done different direction, deserve followup, or deserve an upgrade. Any provider, any game you like.

* YES, YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE ONES FROM PREVIOUS GIVEAWAY - THEY WILL BE COUNTED AS WELL.?

2.post it here as a comment with a short description why.

3.on 1st of April I'll randomly pick two names for the price list winners, which I contact directly via PM/DM.

4.prices will be given approx the week after winners announcement. (This really depends of the way to ditribute the prices, but the best, fastest way is a German Amazon Voucher).?

5. After price is received, I want to just ask to slap a comment afterwards, that price was received. Just to make it all transparent ??

Giveaway will be running:

1st March 2024 - 1st April 2024!?

- goving it a calendar month to thing and write cause its this General forum section, less visited than Giveaway forum.

Any more info? - just ask 🙂

Posted : 24/02/2024 10:27 am
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

STARTING TODAY GUYS!!! ???

Posted : 01/03/2024 10:49 am
Tello070
(@tello070)

I would love to see Book of Dead.

?

Mate, this game is probaly the most famous games of all out there.

I think you can re-do this.

Posted : 01/03/2024 7:38 pm
degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Interesting choice and quite nice challenge, but damn quite great ideas came into mind already ??

Posted : 02/03/2024 7:18 am
derhungernde
(@derhungernde)

Dead or Alive 2 make it darker, a bit of blood here and there.

Remove the Train heist bonus and pimp the basegame a bit maybe a Wild drop feature with some nice animations.

Dont touch the Math for the Old Saloon and High Noon Saloon its perfect in my eyes.

For the Bonus make an animation when you almost have an wildline, like in Book of Power when you got 1 Book and the Explorer is watching for the other book.??

Posted : 02/03/2024 1:02 pm
degerardo99 reacted
derhungernde
(@derhungernde)

Oh and give every character a unique YEEHAW.

Posted : 02/03/2024 1:08 pm
degerardo99 reacted
(@Anonymous 7728)

I'm also thinking about DOA2. I actually have some concept, and might try to make a prototype based on my concept. It would be mainly focused on math, so please have minimum expectation on graphics/sounds.
Base game
Higher volatilty and potential. Max Win can't be achieved there, but if you're asking for a 1000x or 2000x it would be doable for sure.
Scatter/Bonus
2 scatters would trigger some effect.
3-5 scatters = regular/premium/super bonus, each begins with a more powerful effect as well as more spins. Landing additional scatters during the bonus would lead to an upgrade, as well as +1 spin.
Extra bets and options
All sorts of weird things are coming. I'm planning to include the following:
Classic NLC Style xBet: Guaranteed scatter on reel 2, also make it easier to trigger 2 scatter feature.
Enhanced base game: Scatters removed. Other things implemented to the base game, to greatly increase its potential, which also makes base game max win possible.
Cart mode: every spin is much simpler: you either trigger a bonus by landing at least 3 scatters, or...you don't.

Posted : 02/03/2024 7:36 pm
degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

DOA2 is a huge take on. Same for Boom of Dead. Those are iconic games mates ??

But hey, its the same as it was with White Rabbit. ??

Also thinking of some cool stuff already. Will write them down for both and share after Giveaway - to show in quick where Id take the ideas into ??

But early on thoughts that might bring the hint but not to spoil anything:

- Book of Dead = Book of Sins

- DOA2? = DOA: Ghost town

?

Posted : 02/03/2024 10:53 pm
(@mrclean)

I put my bet on the first online slot: Starburst. I started to play slots on that a long time ago. I still have nostalgic feeling about it and I still like it. It's low volatile so you definitely need to change that to make it more exciting. Graphic and design isn't bad but can be converted more into 80's disco theme with colors, animation and music. It's a great challenge to reposition an old classic. DOA2 is already a great game, it's literally can't be way more better. But with Starburst you can make a huge improvement from the classic base.

Posted : 03/03/2024 7:29 am
degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Starburst. Wow, another great iconic game I have spent some good quality time with ?? Interesting as well!!!

Posted : 04/03/2024 8:45 pm
(@tobsn1322)

Reactoonz it is in my opinion .?

the normal "old" version is still playable but i think it would be cool to add some variations in the game .

add like a hot mode oder a random garga feature in basegame?

also a little bit more features like a deadspin feature or a guranteed bonus feature would be an idea .?

?

Posted : 05/03/2024 10:46 am
degerardo99 reacted
qno456
(@qno456)

Ok I’m not going to copy paste my last entry so here is a new one. Im curious to see how you will upgrade the Pop mechanics. So my game I would like to see improved is LooneyPop.

I really like the pop games to switch things up. But the downside to most of them is you need to gamble your freespins (1/350) to get a decent win. With such a low bonus freq thats just a smack in the face. LooneyPop is one of the game where you don’t need to gamble to get a good win. But its still missing something. For example the multipliers on symbols (zapp reel) are only active on the first spin (just bs).

curious to see which game you are going to remake, i’ll will send you feedback again once you started building the new game ??

Posted : 11/03/2024 9:30 am
degerardo99 reacted
DONREHAB
(@donrehab)

A few years ago I used to play Big Banker from CR Games, but nowadays you can only find the provider on the UK market. There were several games with the Big Banker feature which I don't think I've seen again in a similar form in another slot. The principle is as follows:

You have a board with several instant prizes (the best I think was 500x) and can accept 3 times. At the beginning there is a countdown at 10 seconds, which starts and stops after a random time. Then an instant prize is also selected, which you can either accept or reject. There are also extra seconds and extra picks that you can win. In any case, you have to try to get the best possible prizes without rejecting too many and prevent the countdown from running out before you have used up all your picks. I always found the bonus quite addictive despite its simplicity haha.?

Maybe you can do something along the lines of the Top Dollar slot too.?

I would definitely be happy to see something like that on the market again.

Posted : 15/03/2024 9:19 pm
degerardo99 reacted
(@gargakev)

Invisible Man by NetEnt; But with a higher volatility and some twists and your touch of graphics ??

Posted : 16/03/2024 4:38 am
degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

So far all are great games and very interesting to work on ???

Posted : 18/03/2024 10:51 pm
Page 1 / 3