metaspins
DIRTY GAMES: 150 GI...

Notifications
Clear all

DIRTY GAMES: 150 GIVEAWAY pt2!

(@timbotheprinter)

I would say Dog house by prag. Thats my favourite, and the one i have my biggest win on. Would be cool to see a different version of it. Best of luck to all who enter and big up for creating this ??

Posted : 27/03/2024 7:24 am
degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

So far we have:

?

Book of Dead

Dead or Alive 2

Reactoonz

LooneyPop

Big banker

Invisible man

Dog house

?

Very cool entries!!!?

Anything else from anyone else??

Last week is up now running ??

Posted : 27/03/2024 8:38 am
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Hello guys, its a time of closing the Giveaway!?

I want to thank you all for joining in and the fun will begins after random wheel pick its rounds for the winners and the game-winner as well ??

Names and game will be posted this coming week!

Posted : 31/03/2024 4:28 pm
derhungernde reacted
chasiti
(@chasiti)

Did i miss it? ??

I would vote for?

Le bandit

I love this one sooo much?

Posted : 01/04/2024 10:03 am
DONREHAB and degerardo99 reacted
Jelena_PragmaticPlay
(@jelena_pragmaticplay)

I want Quickspin's Big Bad Wolf to be fun and generous as it used to be. Not sure what happened to this game, but definitely lost me as a fan!

Posted : 01/04/2024 6:25 pm
GargaKev and degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Coolio, guys thank you so much.?

Jelena and Chasiti. Im closing it today 00.00 so it should be still all good.

Its definitely not the last one and there will be more to come, also bigger to come ??

- not as big as in ...K's because I am doing it all from my own cash, but definitely an Ace ones ??

Posted : 01/04/2024 7:54 pm
BenOne
(@benone)

I would love for a revamp of The Shadow Order. I use to love to play it, but can't find it anymore. So a new version would be fantastic 😀?

Posted : 01/04/2024 9:03 pm
degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Giveaway is now CLOSED! ???

Posted : 02/04/2024 6:47 am
DONREHAB reacted
Jelena_PragmaticPlay
(@jelena_pragmaticplay)

Who won? ??

Posted : 02/04/2024 12:09 pm
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Will do random wheel pick today after worky ?? And post it, dunno yet ??

Posted : 02/04/2024 12:12 pm
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Wow guys, we have the Wheel Decide random picks done! ??

Each name after random pick was removed and spin again. Same one take was done for the game winner Book of Dead!?

A few words:

1st - congrats to the winners, Jelena ?? you have made it just in time to reach 50€ price and as for me, its amazing that I can give something back to someone who is giving us as well. Its just awesome!!! ??

As for Book of Dead re-take.. oh man.. that will be a challenge. Same as when I was running Dark Rabbit. Fuuuu... I have some eary on thoughts, but I love challenge and responsibility. So Im in! ?? will share some 1st info in a new thread in the forum once I have it.

?

As for the prices, Ill message each privately for them to get the best way wanted ??

Thanks again and for all of you guys, there is more to come! ??

Posted : 02/04/2024 5:31 pm
DONREHAB reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

• Wheel screenshot

• 20240402 182112

Posted : 02/04/2024 5:31 pm
DONREHAB
(@donrehab)

wohoooo let's goo. Such a cool promo, thank you for making this possible! There have been some interesting entrys (I would have loved to see Le Bandit as a winner too). Also congrats to @mrclean and @jelena_pragmaticplay. I completely agree with you @degerardo99, so nice to see when someone who is organizing these ace pragmatic promos for this community getting something back!

Book of Dead really seems to be the hardest game from all entry to reinvent, there are so so so many versions on the market, but I'm sure you already have some creative ideas and will find some new cool features to put in.?

Posted : 02/04/2024 7:13 pm
mrclean and degerardo99 reacted
degerardo99
(@degerardo99)
Topic starter

Thanks mate ?? exactly. And it was funny, Jelena was the 3rd, last pick from the Wheel ???

And yes, the Book of Dead was something Id not expect to happened. I thought, it will pass around me in a distance of miles ??

But nope.. its in and Ill take it. Exactly, there are so many versions, so many try-outs of different directions, that its a challenge, but there are many things I am already putting into paper notes like expanding reels, collecting books, upgrading them, they could also reveal something when landing, enhanced 6th reel, Torn Reel enhancement, 5 scatter enahnced bonus... wilds, symbols re-collecting, shooting.. hell lots of things to play with ???

It will takes a few days but Ill start with storytelling 1st and it will opens up some doors of above ??

Again, thanks mate alot! And to everyone! ??

Posted : 02/04/2024 7:25 pm
DONREHAB and mrclean reacted
Jelena_PragmaticPlay
(@jelena_pragmaticplay)

Wow what hahah I didn't even consider myself fully eligible to participate being a representative here, let alone being one of the winners 😆
Amazing stuff and really lovely little contest @degerardo99! 🥂?
??

Posted : 02/04/2024 8:10 pm
degerardo99 reacted
Page 2 / 3